ECB Still Some Distance From the Exit (Strategy)
By Austin Hughes, KBC Bank
Oct 13, 2009 - 10:36:11 AM
- Mr Trichet remains cautious on speed and scale of economic recovery.
- Inflation seen remaining at or below ECB target.
- Interest rates unlikely to rise until late 2010.
- But some key policy challenges emerging.
- Dollar drop would pose a serious threat to Eurozone outlook…
- While Budget deficits may force the ECB to act more aggressively into 2011.
Attached please find the aforementioned briefing (main points above) by Austin Hughes, Chief Economist, KBC Bank Ireland, or click here to see pdf version.
If you require further information please contact Austin Hughes directly on
01 664 6889 or 087 669 6972.
© Copyright 2005 by Accountingnet.ie